Click on Workshops for information on planned workshops and booking details
Our next two-day workshop is on EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORK
Dr Wolf Bernhardt is a highly experienced professional as shown below:
• Professional Engineer (PR Eng registration No: 980781)
• Qualifications: PhD Eng, MSc Eng, B Ed, B Sc, HDE, NHD Chem Eng
• Member: Engineering Council of SA Accreditation panel Universities of Technology
• Head of Department: Sugar Milling Research Institute
• Lecturer: to senior engineering students at UKZN for 18 years
• Presenter: wide variety of management workshops to industry and government institutions
• Author of book: Be an effective Manager
• Author of numerous newspaper articles on management topics.
• Educator, counsellor and school leader in South Africa and the UAE
• Management of training and development function at Shell SA, Unilever and automotive manufacturing sector
• Public Affairs management in a multinational environment
• Freelance writer, editor and conference report scribe
• Interests include participation in the SA Writers’ Circle, the Irish South African Association, amateur theatre productions, and as a lay minister in his Church.